Updated: Nov 29, 2022
Welcome everyone and thank you for following us. Today we are interviewing Jordon Medina. He has been with us for 6 months. He has gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 18 pounds of fat. That is 10% body fat loss, from 29 to 19% body fat.
Of course, we want to hear his story to see how he is getting these results, so you can also get the same results.
Sandro, “Jordon, Welcome.”
Jordon, “Thank you.”
Sandro, “When did you take the first step? When did you decide to change your life and body?”
Every time I went to the bathroom I could see my belly...
Jordan, “I just wake up every morning and do the same routine. I do the least minimum activity there is to do. There is a time and place when I said, ‘I should break this cycle.’ Every time I went to the bathroom I could see my belly and I knew I stood to lose a couple pounds. I used to be a smoker and party too much. I used to eat too much unhealthy food. The only healthy thing I used to consume was only water. I need to do something to improve myself. I am not going to be young forever. I am not going to be able to maintain this body let’s say when I am 30.
The first two weeks were difficult. I started being very weak doing chest press with 20s (40 pounds). Now I am doing 50s.”
Sandro, “What are the things that you are doing now in your diet?”
I change that by eating more natural foods...
Jordan, “My big wall I had was eating a bag of chips, Doritos. I will eat many bags a day. I would eat anything that tasted good. I change that by eating more natural foods. I started to eat more nuts and veggie chips. I started to eat until I was full, not just eating a little here and there. I also started to eat breakfast. I recommend that people always eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. It will make you feel full.”
Sandro, “What are good foods?”
Jordan, “I like my chicken chipotle stew. This is totally healthy. Another food I like is ceviche with avocado. It is very healthy. This is low in fat and high in protein. Also I like my milkshakes in the morning with blueberries and bananas”
Sandro, “When you are exercising and lifting weight and you are not in your comfort zone, what do you tell yourself?”
Jordan, “I have to keep going, don’t give up, you can do this. Sometimes I am a little behind, but the most important thing is to finish it, in my opinion. Don’t do half or 20 or whatever you feel like. Do all the repetitions even if it takes you a while, just keep going. I got what it takes to accomplish this.”
Sandro, “What do you recommend to anybody out there who is starting?”
Someday you will be someone else’s inspiration...
Jordan, “Keep motivated. Push yourself. There is a space for you to keep going. Don’t go back to your old habits and someday you will be someone else’s inspiration.”
Sandro, “Thank you, Jordon.”
So here is my summary:
1. There is a time and place when I said, “I'm just going to break this cycle.” You need to understand that for your life and body to change, you need to change your life. The only person who has the power to make such a decision is you. So break any vicious cycle that is stopping you from being the best version of yourself.
2. Is it a good idea to push my body this far? You can only get results when you get your body out of its comfort zone. Push it far just make sure you do it safely.
3. I start to eat leftovers I had from dinner. Eating healthy does not mean eating only salads alone. You can eat any of your traditional dishes you like, just make sure you use real and healthy ingredients.
4. Eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you want to avoid overeating because you don’t have control of your hunger, start eating on schedule, especially your three big meals, to avoid hunger to get you unguarded.
5. The most important thing is to finish it. Don’t stop when you are tired, discouraged or in pain. Stop when you are finished. Don’t cheat yourself.
I hope you like this interview as much as I liked it and remember that these interviews are for you to get these tips and transform your body and life.